Are you also an existing user of Canon Printers? Then definitely either you have faced the Canon printer E59 error in the past or might be who knows you will face it in the future. Today, in this blog, we will cover all the important information i.e. reasons, factors of the Canon printer error E56, and how to get it resolved easily. So, stay tuned till the end of this blog.
Canon Printer E59 Error
Canon is the number #1 brand in the digital electronic market and its all products are available all over the world by enabling multiple supply chains. Although, the company’s strength comes in their printers, and all of their printer’s setup and drivers are available at ij start canon.
Apart from that, where the Canon is working on building its brand image, the one problem that the Canon printer users are facing is that they face multiple errors at high frequency and one of the common errors is Canon Printer Error E59 which mainly occurs when the paper sheet information set on the canon printer does not match with the paper settings. But, what are the possible reasons behind this error? Let’s have a look at that.
Why does Canon Printer E59 Error Occur?
Reasons: The occurrence of an error in an electronic device is directly related to the internal components of the device. So, here are the factors or the reasons due to which the Canon Printer E59 error occurs.
• The wrong printer driver is installed. Always install the printer driver from the canon’s official website i.e. canon.com/ijsetup
• If the printer’s and the paper settings are not the same.
• The printer is not able to connect to the computer.
• Canon printer connection error.
• Printheads are not working.
• The printer’s settings are not correct.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error E59?
Now, once you are cleared with the all reasons behind the error, let’s have a look at the solution that you can follow to fix the Canon Printer Error E59.
• As soon as you the Error E50, the first thing you have to do is to press the stop button to abort the printing process.
• After that, cross-check whether the printing and paper settings are matching the same or not. If you find them different, then set them by checking the size of the paper sheet, and by selecting the correct media type in your canon printer.
• In case, if you find the printing and paper settings are matching the same, then press the OK button and restart your canon printer.
• After checking each setting accordingly, then make sure to perform a sample print test to check whether the problem canon printer error E59 is resolved or not.
• In case, if the error still exists, then you have to set your canon printer to its default settings and then make the appropriate changes.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily get Error E59 resolved in your canon printer.
Although the mentioned steps are common for all users. But, now let’s have a look at the procedure of implementing changes in order to get the error resolved in the computer.
How to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error E59 in Windows?
Here are the steps that you can follow to solve the Canon printer error E59 in the windows operating system.
• Go to the windows icon and navigate towards the Printers and devices option.
• Check the printer’s settings and make sure they are exactly the same as of paper sheets in the feeder tray.
• If any discrepancy is founded, then make the appropriate changes in the settings.
• Now, save the updated changes and perform a sample print-out test to check for the presence of an error.
How to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error E59 in Mac?
Here are the steps that you can follow to solve the Canon printer error E59 in the Mac laptops.
• First, tap on the apple icon and go to the printer’s settings.
• After that, check and confirm the printer’s settings and make sure that they are matching the same as compared to the paper sheets from the feeder’s tray.
• After checking the settings, save the updated changes and take out a sample printout.
Basic Troubleshooting methods for solving Canon Printer Error E59
Sometimes, the old method of turning a device on and off really works in today’s time. It can still be an option to get the error resolved.
Here are some of the basic troubleshooting methods to get the canon printer error E59 resolved.
• Restart the canon printer
• Reset the canon printer’s settings to default
• Inspect your canon printer driver
• Cross check the functioning of the printer’s head and fuser
We hope you find this blog informative. We have tried our best to provide you with all the details regarding the error and the methods to get the error resolved. In case, even after following all the above-mentioned steps and methods, the problem still exists, then you can take your printer to the nearest canon printer’s store or you can also contact the canon printer’s official help and support. They will send a professional device engineer to your location to resolve the issue without charging you any fees.
What is Canon Printer E59 Error?
Canon printer error code E59 takes place when the paper information set on your Canon printer does not match with the paper settings on your printer. The error code E59 in Canon depicts that there is a mismatch related to the paper settings. When the error message appears, you need to make sure that the size of the paper matches the one set on your Canon printer. It can help you keep the error at bay. There are several other issues that can give rise to this program. To get rid of the Canon printer E59, you need to suppress its possible reasons.
What Are the Possible Reasons Behind Canon Printer Error Code E59?
The Canon Printer E59 error can take place due to several reasons. Inappropriate settings of your Canon printer are one of the most apparent reasons behind the error. Besides, the error can also take place due to a discrepancy in the paper and printer settings. Incorrect paper settings can also evoke this error. Also, when the error occurs, you need to confirm if there is no paper jamming in the printer. Moreover, when there is a pending printing in the queue, you can get the Canon printer E59 error. Before proceeding further with the error resolution, it is crucial to understand the possible reasons that can give rise to the printing problems.
How to Fix Canon Printer E59 Error?
Canon printer E59 is a common issue that can prevent you from printing or scanning a task. To get rid of the error, you need to perform a few basic troubleshooting. In the first place, you need to press the Stop button before you proceed any further. It will block the printing activities when error E59 appears on your screen. Once done, you need to look for the settings of your printer and paper. Make sure that both of the settings for paper and printer are the same. If not, you need to do it right by adjusting the settings of the right media and paper size. After that, restart your printer and try to print a test job.