Are you frustrated by facing the Canon Printer Error code 6A80, then this article is going to be very crucial for you. Today, in this blog, we are going to discuss all the necessary information about Canon, its products, the Error Code 6A80, and how to get it resolved.
Although, the only drawback of using the Canon printer is that it shows errors to the users. It’s not the fault of Canon Inc, where the technology is working with product functioning, there are more chances of getting an error or a problem. So, in this article, we are going to cover all the information about the reasons for the Canon Printer Error code 6A80 and how to get it solved. So, stay tuned to this blog till the end.
Canon Printer Error Code 6A80
Facing an error code in a canon printer is normal. The main thing is how you react after facing the error. Error 6A80 usually occurs when the printer is not able to receive the page during the time of printing a document. So, here are some of the top reasons why the Canon printer Error Code 6A80 can occurs.
1. Papers are missing in the feeder tray.
2. A paper is jammed inside the printer.
3. Presence of Dust on printer’s face.
4. Cartridge nozzles are not cleared.
Solution for Canon Printer Error Code 6A80
After discussing everything about what is canon printer and what is the error code 6A80, then here are the steps or the solutions that you can follow to get the error resolved.
Solution 1: Replace the Ink Cartridges
Changing or replacing the ink cartridges in the first step can mostly get your issue solved. Sometimes, when the ink cartridges are empty or you’re using a fake or duplicate ink cartridge, then the Error Code 6A80 can occur. When the replacement of ink cartridges is attempted in the first step, then it might help you in saving your time by avoiding doing any unnecessary steps.
Solution 2: Clean the dust from the printer
Well, if there is a presence of dust on the components of the printer, then may be due to the rust or the moisture present in it, which can forcefully stop the paper’s movement from the feeder tray or the ink cartridge from ejecting properly. This sometimes can result in the error code 6A80.
Solution 3: Checking for the Jammed Paper
If the Error code 6A80 is still occurring, then there must be a chance that paper is stuck inside the printer. So, here are the steps that you can follow to remove the stuck paper from the printer.
- First, take out all the papers present in the paper feeder tray.
- Next, open the rear cover of the printer.
- Then, if you see any stuck paper inside it, gently take it out.
- Put the rear cover back to its position and reload the A4 size papers back to their original place in the feeder tray.
Solution 4: Reset the printer
Even after trying all the above methods, if your problem still exists, then there are some chances that the printer’s default settings have been changed by mistake. To get the printer’s settings back to their defaults, then the only solution that you can go with is to reset your Canon printer. Here, are the steps that you can follow to reset your canon printer.
1. First, turn off your canon printer and take out the main power cable from the socket.
2. After that, take out all the connected USBs and other wires from your printer.
3. Now, at this stage, leave the printer for a few minutes.
4. After that, connect all the wires back to their original place and then connect the power cable to the main socket.
5. At last, turn on the printer and the Canon printer Error Code 6A80 will be resolved or not.
In this post, we shared what is Canon Printer Error Code 6A80 and what are the possible reasons behind this error. Facing an error in the Canon printer is not a big deal. Various canon printer users are facing the Canon Printer Error Code 6A80 and if you are also going through the same, then we also shared the best solutions to resolve the issue in real time. In this blog, we have mentioned all the necessary information regarding the canon printer and the Canon printer error code 6A80. We have mentioned 4 solutions that you can follow to get the Canon Printer Error Code 6A80 resolved or you can visit Canon official website ij start canon.