Canon MX922 B200 error is a common canon printer error that usually occurs when there is a problem with the print head of the printer. But as a Canon printer owner have you think why the print head got damaged and what are the ways that you can follow to get the error resolved? If not, then don’t worry, we are here to help you.
Here, we are going to provide you with all the necessary and relevant information about the Canon MX922 B200 error and the ways that you can follow to get the error resolved. So, stay tuned till the end of this blog to get all information about the Canon MX922 B200 error.
Possible Reasons Behind Canon MX922 B200 Error
A technical product whether it is a printer or anything else, the product only works smoothly when all of its components are working properly. There is always a solid reason behind the occurrence of an error, and that applies the same to the Canon B200 error as well. So, let’s have a look at the solid reasons why the Canon MX922 B200 error occurs.
• Waste ink tank is completely filled.
• Using wrong or incompatible ink cartridges.
• When the print head gets overheated due to excessive workload.
• Stucked ink cartridges that further lead to blank print sheets.
• When the print head is damaged or faulty.
• Ink cartridges got dried due to less usage.
How to Resolve Canon MX922 B200 Error?
Once you have an idea about all the possible reasons due to why the Canon MX922 B200 error occurs, now you be aware of the specific reason due to why you are facing the Canon B200 error. Now, let’s have a look at the methods that you can follow to get the error resolved.
Solution 1: Restart the Canon Printer MX922
Sometimes, the old simple method of restarting an electronic device when facing a problem still works in today’s time. That’s why we have listed this solution at the top so that it can help you to solve your time.
So, here are the steps that you can take to perform a deep restart of your printer.
• Turn off your canon printer and plug out the main electric wire.
• Now, unplug all the connection wires between your printer and laptop.
• Then take out the printheads and wait for a few minutes.
• Now put the print heads back in the original slot.
• Apply the above two steps for ink cartridges as well.
• Then connect the printer’s main plug wire to the electric socket.
• Then connect all the connection wires between your Canon printer and laptop.
• Now, turn on your Canon printer and try to perform a sample printout test.
In case, if the error still persists, then follow the next method.
Solution 2: Deep Clean the Printer’s head
When your Canon MX 922 printer’s head is blocked, then you will definitely face the Canon B200 error. In that case, you can get the error resolved by using the repair or hardware option of the printer in order to get the print head cleaned. So, here are the steps that you can perform to clean the printer’s head.
• At first, go to the Windows control panel.
• After that, search there for the “Devices and Printers” option and click on it.
• Now, scroll down to the printer’s section and search there for your Canon Printer MX922.
• In the next step, right-click on your printer’s name and select the “Properties” option.
• After that, shift the cursor to the Hardware or Maintenance tab and then select the Clean Print Heads option.
• At last, click on the “Ok” option, and then the deep cleaning process of your Canon Printer MX922 will be started.
Once the deep cleaning process finishes, then perform a sample print test to check for the presence of the error.
Solution 3: Update the Canon printer’s driver to the latest available version
When you are using an old and outdated printer driver for your Canon MX922, then it can also result in the occurrence of the Canon B200 error. By updating the printer driver for your Canon MX922, you can easily get the Canon B200 error resolved. So, here are the steps that you can perform to update the Canon printer’s driver.
• First of all, go to the Windows start menu and then go to the “Device Manager”.
• Then under the devices drop-down list, select the printer option and right-click on its name.
• After that, select the “update driver” option.
• In the last step, click on the “Search Automatic” option. Now, the printer driver will automatically be updated to the latest available version.
Once your printer driver will be updated, then restart your laptop and perform a sample print test to check whether the error has been resolved or not.
Solution 4: Change the Empty Ink Cartridges with New
Even after performing all the above-mentioned steps, if the error still exists, then most probably the error will be occurring due to empty ink cartridges. So, here are the steps that you can perform to replace your old ink cartridges with new ones.
We strongly suggest that you must use the original ink cartridges as recommended by the Canon. So, below mentioned are the steps that you can follow to change the empty ink cartridges on your Canon printer MX922.
• Turn off your printer and unplug it from the main electric socket and remove all the connection wires.
• Now, open the printer’s output tray and open the document access door.
• Then open the ink access cover and take out the empty ink cartridges. You can check for the empty ink cartridges by looking at their flashing light. The empty ones will be flashing at a high rate.
• After that, insert the new ink cartridge into that slot and make sure to gently press at the top of the cartridge to get it fitted properly into the original place.
• Once you changed the ink cartridge, then you will be able to see the ink lamp displaying a red light.
• At last, close the ink access door and document cover.
Now, you have successfully replaced the empty ink cartridges with new ones.
In this blog, we have tried our best to provide you with all the authentic and useful information regarding the Canon MX922 B200 error. In case, if we have helped you in solving your problem, then do share it with your friends or family members who are also using the Canon printer MX922. In case, if you have any specific query related to the Canon B200 error, then feel free to reach out to our professional experts through the help option or visit official website ij start canon. Our experienced professionals will be happy to assist you by providing the best solution for your query.